All American Strawberry Clouds
These red, white and blue treats will be a hit at your summer and July 4th festivities!
- 1/2 cup crispy chow mein noodles (or pretzels)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 cups (about 1 pound) stemmed sliced strawberries
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place about 2 teaspoons chow mein noodles into each. Melt chocolate according to package directions; spoon about 1 tablespoon into each cup to cover noodles. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set. In mixer bowl, combine cream, sugar and vanilla; beat on medium speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold in blueberries. Spoon an equal amount of cream mixture into each cup. Top with strawberries; serve immediately.
Calories from Fat 83 (53%)
(15%)Total Fat 10g
(28%)Saturated Fat 6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 19g
(9%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.