Almond Cream Dipper for Fresh California Figs
Light and elegant--fresh figs are dipped in a rich, almond-vanilla cream sauce.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 5.1 oz package vanilla-flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 18 large fresh California figs
- In small bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff.
- In large bowl with wire whisk, prepare instant pudding according to package directions using 1 cup milk.
- Gently fold whipped cream and almond extract into prepared pudding.
- Cut figs into quarters and dip into sauce.
Calories from Fat 55 (25%)
(10%)Total Fat 6g
(19%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 41g
(15%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.