Beef Tenderloin Dijon Salad
Creamy Dijon mustard compliments the nicely seasoned beef tenderloin tips in this salad.
- 1 lb beef tenderloin tips
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 package (8 to 10 ounces) European salad greens
- Dijon Dressing:1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Whisk dressing ingredients in medium bowl until creamy. Cut beef tenderloin tips into
- x 1/2-inch pieces.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef;
- stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove.
- Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss greens with 1/2 cup dressing in large bowl; place on platter. Top with beef and croutons. Serve with remaining dressing.
Recipe courtesy of the National Cattleman's Beef Association
Calories from Fat 506 (83%)
(87%)Total Fat 57g
(72%)Saturated Fat 14g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 33g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(5%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.