Beef Tenderloin with Adobado Paste
- 1 lb lean beef tenderloin, cut into 4-ounce fillets
- Adobado Paste1 Tbs packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 Tbs chili powder
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, lime juice, garlic, olive oil and chili powder. Mix to a smooth paste.
- Spread 1 teaspoon paste on each side of beef tenderloin fillet. Grill or broil to desired doneness, about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
Copyright 2005 by CR License, LLC
Calories from Fat 259 (70%)
(44%)Total Fat 29g
(54%)Saturated Fat 11g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrate 7g
(8%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.