Central Valley Fruit Basket Sundae
A mixture of luscious fruit and ice cream make this a heavenly summertime treat.
- 3 large strawberries, washed and stemmed
- 1 small peach, pitted and sliced
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 scoops (1/3 cup each) strawberry ice cream
- 2 tsp sliced almonds
- 2 scoops (1/3 cup each) peach ice cream
- whipped cream
- Place 2 strawberries, peach slices, orange juice and sugar in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour 3 tablespoons of the blended fruit mixture in the bottom of a parfait or wine glass. Add the strawberry ice cream, additional 3 tablespoons of blended fruit mixture and 1 teaspoon sliced almonds. Repeat with the peach ice cream and remaining blended fruit mixture and almonds. Top with whipped cream and remaining strawberry.
Recipe courtesy of the California Milk Advisory Board
Calories from Fat 230 (39%)
(40%)Total Fat 26g
(80%)Saturated Fat 16g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 83g
(19%)Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.