Cereal Bowl Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burrito
Here's a quick and easy morning meal that doesn't skimp on flavor.
- 1 flour tortilla (6-inch)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 Tbs salsa
- Line 2-cup microwave-safe cereal bowl with microwave-safe paper towel. Press tortilla into bowl. Break egg into center of tortilla. Beat egg gently with a fork until blended, being careful not to tear tortilla.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 15 to 30 seconds longer.
- Remove tortilla with paper towel liner from bowl to flat surface. Top the egg with cheese and salsa. Fold bottom of tortilla over egg, then fold in sides.
Calories from Fat 88 (45%)
(15%)Total Fat 10g
(20%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 17g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.