Cobb Salad Ham Roll-ups
When you want a different way to use leftover ham, try this salad. It's perfect for a light lunch on the patio.
- 8-12 slices ham, thinly sliced
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 2 eggs, hard-cooked, chopped
- 1/2 small avocado, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- 2-4 cups leaf lettuce, or romaine
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a medium bowl. Fold in eggs, avocado, tomato, blue cheese and bacon until combined. Set aside.
- Layer each ham slice with some of the lettuce. Place a heaping tablespoon of the egg mixture at one end of each slice. Starting at the end with the filling, roll up each ham slice. Secure with a wooden pick.
Recipe courtesy of the National Pork Board
Calories from Fat 244 (67%)
(42%)Total Fat 27g
(35%)Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(8%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.