Confetti Lobster Salad
Janice Newell Bissex, MS, RD & Liz Weiss, MS, RD
This colorful lobster salad looks impressive in lettuce cups or served as open-face sandwiches.
- 2 cups chilled lobster meat (from two 1 1/2 pound lobsters)
- 3/4 cup corn kernels (from 1 ear of cooked corn)
- 1/3 cup light canola mayonnaise
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, diced into 1/4-inch pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 8 fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- pepper to taste
- Dice the lobster meat into bite-size pieces. In a bowl, combine with the corn, mayonnaise, bell pepper, tarragon, salt, and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Calories from Fat 71 (35%)
(12%)Total Fat 8g
(6%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 10g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.