Convenient Chopped Salad
Tasty ingredients combine for a salad hearty enough to be a meal by itself.
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 (5-8-ounce) package mixed leafy greens (4 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped, grilled chicken
- 1/2 cup low-moisture, part-skim mozzarella cheese, cubed in 1/4-inch
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red or green pepper, mushroom and/or avocado
- 2 Tbs chopped green onions
- 2 Tbs reduced fat real bacon bits
- reduced fat salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients. Top will favorite low-fat dressing, once in individual bowls.
Calories from Fat 101 (50%)
(17%)Total Fat 11g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 7g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.