Out on the prairie, nothing cures homesickness like these soft, chewy, salty, and sweet cookies.
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered raisins
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crumbled pretzels
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, and mix until fully combined.
- Stir in the baking soda, salt, and flour and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Stir in the oats just until combined.
- Add the chocolate covered raisins, chocolate chips, pretzels, coconut, and pecans. Stir until just combined.
- Scoop one tablespoon of cookie dough onto an un-greased cookie sheets about half an inch apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cookies are golden brown along the edges.
Calories from Fat 116 (45%)
(21%)Total Fat 14g
(36%)Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 33g
(6%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.