Cranberry Ginger Salmon
This recipe makes a lovely dinner entree--great for company--and it's so easy!
- 1 1/4 Tbs ginger root, minced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/4 tsp pepper, freshly ground
- 1 cup cranberry sauce, whole berry
- 4 each (four 170g fillets) salmon fillets, or steaks (4 6-ounce pieces or 1 1/2 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- In a medium bowl, combine ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, pepper, and cranberry sauce, mix until thoroughly blended.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with vegetable oil spray and place salmon in pan. Spoon cranberry mixture evenly over fillets/steaks.
- Bake 15 minutes for fillets (25 minutes for steaks). Salmon is done when it flakes with a fork.
Calories from Fat 166 (34%)
(27%)Total Fat 18g
(26%)Saturated Fat 5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrate 47g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.