A tangy sauce made from convenience items complements sauteed pork chops in this skillet supper.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 8 oz bottle French dressing
- 1 1 oz package dry onion soup mix
- 1 16 oz can whole cranberry sauce
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops on one side, about 3-4 minutes. In medium bowl stir together dressing, soup mix and cranberry sauce. Turn chops, pour cranberry mixture over chops and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover and simmer 8-10 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 F.
Recipe courtesy of the National Pork Board
Serving Suggestion: Add mashed sweet potatoes, a green salad, and dinner rolls.
Calories from Fat 90 (21%)
(15%)Total Fat 10g
(10%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 60g
(8%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.