Creamy Onion Dip
What could taste better than crunchy potato chips and carrots served with creamy onion dip?
- 2 cups finely chopped onions
- 1 Tbs olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup light sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add onion; cook over medium heat stirring often, 3 minutes, or until barely tender. Stir in paprika.
- Combine onion mixture and sour cream in medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories from Fat 35 (59%)
(6%)Total Fat 4g
(9%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(2%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.