Easy Fresh Fruit Tart
This is a fun, colorful dessert. Easy enough for a child to make with supervision. Experiment with the fruit you add, most any type of berry works.You can find lemon curd at specialty grocery stores.
- 18 oz sugar cookie dough, (one 18-ounce package)
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
- Press cookie dough into a 12-inch (30cm) pizza pan coated with vegetable oil spray. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Spread lemon curd over cookie crust. Arrange raspberries, blueberries and kiwi on top of curd. Serve the same day.
Calories from Fat 81 (37%)
(14%)Total Fat 9g
(11%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 34g
(11%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.