Easy, Healthy Vegetarian Flatbread
Use a big tortilla to make a quick, faux pizza flatbread.
- 1 sprouted wheat tortilla - burrito size
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow, orange or red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese - or any other favorite cheese you have!
- Bake the tortilla in the oven or toaster oven until slightly crispy (not 100% complete).
- Take the tortilla out of the oven and top with sauce, veggies, and cheese.
- Put the tortilla back in the oven and bake until the tortilla is crispy and the cheese is melted. Eat!!
Calories from Fat 87 (29%)
(15%)Total Fat 10g
(17%)Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 42g
(12%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.