Fantastic Pork Fajitas
You can't get dinner ready any faster than this: stir-fried pork, onion, and pepper, rolled up in warm tortillas with salsa.
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into 3x1x1/8-inch strips
- 1/2 medium onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork, onion and green pepper 4-5 minutes, until pork is lightly browned and onion tender. Roll up pork mixture in flour tortillas and serve with salsa.
Recipe courtesy of the National Pork Board
Serving Suggestion: Add carrot and celery sticks, tortilla chips, and purchased guacamole to complete this simple supper.
Calories from Fat 138 (36%)
(23%)Total Fat 15g
(20%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 34g
(8%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.