Festive Papas Tapas with a Mediterranean Topping
Feta, olives, and tomatoes are served over baked slices of potato--an easy and delicious appetizer.
- 3 med russet potatoes (or 3 med Yukon Gold Potatoes)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Mediterranean Topping1 6 oz container feta cheese
- 1 2.25 oz can, sliced olives, drained
- 1 med tomato, diced (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill or oven to 400F.
- Thinly slice potatoes lengthwise to 1/4 inch thick, discarding ends.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place on grill or prepared baking sheet in single layer and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl, toss together the feta cheese, olives, tomato, salt, and pepper; spoon over the cooked potatoes and serve.
Calories from Fat 105 (49%)
(18%)Total Fat 12g
(25%)Saturated Fat 5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 21g
(12%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.