Flame-Licked Fingerling Potatoes with Spud Rub
Use the Spud Rub seasoning to spice the potatoes (and anything else you've got going on the grill), then stir it into the dipping sauce.
- Spud Rub1 Tbs onion powder
- 2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Potatoes1 lb mixed fingerling potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbs Spud Rub
- Spud Rub Dip1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 tsp Spud Rub
- Combine onion power, lemon pepper, paprika, smoked paprika, sea salt, and cumin in a glass jar, close the lid, and shake to blend; set aside and store at room temperature.
- Heat the grill to medium-hot.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with Spud Rub spice mixture; toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes on the grill rack or in grill basket directly over the heat and close the grill lid. After 3 to 4 minutes, open the lid and toss the potatoes or turn the basket. Close the lid again and repeat the process for 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- To make the Spud Rub Dip, combine the ranch dressing and Spud Rub spice mixture in a small bowl; stir to blend. Serve alongside the grilled fingerling potatoes.
Calories from Fat 154 (60%)
(26%)Total Fat 17g
(13%)Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 8g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 24g
(14%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.