Fresh Rosemary Fries
Fresh rosemary and olive oil flavor these easy, baked fries.
- 6 russet potatoes (or potato of your choice)
- 4 Tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Place whole potatoes (do not poke) into a microwave-safe covered dish.
- Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes; let cool.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into eight, even wedges
- In a large mixing bowl toss the potatoes with the rosemary and oil; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the potatoes are crisp; rotate and cook an additional 10 minutes until dark golden brown on all sides. Transfer to a plate and serve.
Calories from Fat 32 (21%)
(5%)Total Fat 4g
(3%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 28g
(15%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.