Garlic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Fragrant with fresh rosemary and garlic, these roasted potatoes are perfect alongside roast lamb or chicken.
- 2 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F and place a rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula, until golden brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
Calories from Fat 20 (11%)
(3%)Total Fat 2g
(2%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 36g
(10%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.