Grecian Beef Top Loin Steaks & Mushroom Kabobs
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 lb medium mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 6 lemon wedges
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Lemon Pepper Rub:3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Combine rub ingredients. Combine mushrooms, onion, oil and 2 teaspoons rub in medium bowl; toss. Alternately thread mushrooms and onion onto six 12-inch metal skewers. Finish with a lemon wedge.
- Press remaining rub onto beef steaks. Place steaks and kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks, uncovered, 15 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill kabobs 6 to 8 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove vegetables from skewers; toss with cheese. Carve steaks. Season beef and vegetables with salt.
Recipe courtesy of the National Cattleman's Beef Association
Calories from Fat 99 (64%)
(17%)Total Fat 11g
(16%)Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrate 9g
(12%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.