Greek Garden Rice Salad
Feta cheese, Kalamata olives, and sun-dried tomatoes make every bite of this salad zing with flavor.
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (oil packed), chopped
- 3 Tbs oil from jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 cups medium grain cooked rice
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup drained, pitted and halved Kalamata olives
- 2 (4-ounce) packages crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 bunch (6 ounce) package baby spinach leaves, thinly sliced
- Combine sun-dried tomatoes, oil and rice. Stir in onion, olives, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach and toss gently to combine.
Calories from Fat 190 (56%)
(33%)Total Fat 21g
(34%)Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrate 29g
(6%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.