Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs with Grape & Lime Salsa
Smoky honey-mustard chicken pairs nicely with the salsa's fresh seedless grapes.
- 8 boneless chicken thighs, pounded thin (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup prepared honey mustard
- Salsa:1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups red or green seedless grapes (or a combination of the two), cut in half
- 1/4 cup lime juice (1 teaspoon lime zest, optional)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Prepare the grill. Chicken may be cooked on an oiled grilling pan. (The pan should be very hot before placing the chicken on it.)
- Brush both sides of each thigh with some honey mustard and set them aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the ingredients for the salsa and set it aside.
- Grill or saute the chicken until just firm. Serve the chicken immediately with some of the salsa spooned alongside.
Recipe courtesy of the National Chicken Council
Calories from Fat 375 (60%)
(65%)Total Fat 42g
(48%)Saturated Fat 10g
Polyunsaturated Fat 8g
Monounsaturated Fat 22g
Total Carbohydrate 25g
(18%)Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.