Honey Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprouts
What's the key to making vegetables so delicious that even the kids will wolf them down? Sauce. In this case a sweet and tangy honey Dijon glaze.
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs honey
- Salt and pepper to tatse
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Whisk together olive oil, mustard, and honey until well combined.
- In a large bowl, toss sprouts in honey-mustard mixture.
- Spread Brussels sprouts evenly on a cast-iron skillet or roasting pan. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake on top rack for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and toss so the Brussels sprouts cook evenly. Place back in the oven and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- The outside leaves should be slightly charred and the inside should be tender.
Calories from Fat 62 (64%)
(11%)Total Fat 7g
(5%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 8g
(7%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.