Lamb Chops with Cranberry-Orange Salsa
Orange marmalade and cranberries give these lamb chops a festive feel.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 8 American Lamb loin chops, 1-inch thick
- Cranberry-Orange Salsa1 medium orange, peeled and chopped, or 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, soaked in hot water for 10 minutes and drained
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine orange juice and Worcestershire. Brush lamb chops with orange juice mixture.
- To GrillCook over medium-hot coals. Grill 4 inches from coals for 5 minutes. Turn and grill 4 to 6 minutes longer or to desired degree of doneness.
- To BroilCook chops 4 inches from heat source for 5 minutes. Turn and cook 4 to 6 minutes longer or to desired degree of doneness. Serve chops with Cranberry-Orange Salsa.
- Cranberry-Orange SalsaCombine all ingredients. Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
Calories from Fat 128 (23%)
(22%)Total Fat 14g
(24%)Saturated Fat 5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 56g
(14%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.