Lemon Salmon Linguini
This scrumptious salmon dish works both as a hearty lunch or light dinner.
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 lb salmon (boneless and skinless), cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) thinly sliced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup fish or chicken stock
- 1 cup olives, halved
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbs chopped dill
- 1 1/2 tsp minced lemon zest
- 1 quart (1 1/4 pound) cooked linguini pasta
- 6 oz baby spinach
- Heat 1 Tbs of olive oil in a large high-sided saute pan over medium-high heat. Place salmon in pan, season with salt, fennel seed and pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden and cooked through. Using a slotted spatual, transfer to a clean bowl and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in pan, add onions and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until tender. Sir in tomatoes, olives, fish stock, lemon juice, dill and lemon zest and bring to a boil. Mix in linguini and continue cooking until heated through. Gently toss with salmon and baby spinach and serve immediately.
Calories from Fat 189 (31%)
(32%)Total Fat 21g
(24%)Saturated Fat 5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrate 69g
(23%)Dietary Fiber 6g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.