Mediterranean Grilled Pork Roast
This grilled pork roast, infused with rosemary, sage, and lemon, gives you ample time to mingle with guests.
- 3-4 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- zest of two lemons
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/3 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves
- 1/4 cup black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 Tbs salt
- Pat pork roast dry. In bowl of food processor, place remaining ingredients and process until fairly fine. Pat seasoning mixture over all surfaces of roast and place on medium-hot grill over indirect heat. Close grill hood and grill for about 1 - 1 1/4 hours (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 150 F. Remove roast from heat; let rest until temperature reaches 160 F, about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Recipe courtesy of the National Pork Board
Note: Leftovers can be made into a Mediterranean sandwich with just some black olives and feta cheese and good foccacia bread.
Calories from Fat 41 (28%)
(8%)Total Fat 5g
(5%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 4g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.