This whole recipe takes 15 minutes at most to make, and it's a delicious, filling, and healthy dinner.
- 1/3 cup refried black beans, heated through with taco seasoning stirred in to taste
- 1/4 cup Mexican four-cheese blend
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbs guacamole
- 1 Tbs salsa
- Crisp up the whole wheat tortilla in either a toaster oven or a regular oven at 350 for 10 minutes (or until it's crispy like a chip).
- Spread the beans on the tortilla, top with veggies, top with cheese. Heat in a toaster oven or under a broiler until the cheese has melted.
- Top with salsa and guacamole, and enjoy!
Calories from Fat 54 (31%)
(9%)Total Fat 6g
(11%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 22g
(21%)Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.