Mini Breakfast Pizzas
English muffin pizzas make for a quick and easy breakfast that is small enough to fit in a toaster oven.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 2 English muffins, split, toasted
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend (2 oz.)
- dried oregano leaves
- Heat oven to 450F. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in eggs. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking -- pulling, lifting and folding eggs - until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly. Remove from heat.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on muffin halves; place on baking sheet. Top with eggs and cheese, dividing evenly.
- Bake in 450F oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with oregano.
Calories from Fat 81 (41%)
(14%)Total Fat 9g
(20%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 16g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.