Mini Frittata Crostini
These savory breakfast toasts are a showy addition at any brunch table
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbs finely chopped red onion
- Crostini36 thin baguette slices (1/4-inch)
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 3/4 cup chive & onion spreadable cream cheese
- CrostiniHeat oven to 375F. Brush both sides of bread slices lightly with olive oil; place in single layer on baking sheets. Bake in 375F oven until lightly toasted, about 10 minutes; cool on wire racks.
- Reduce oven setting to 350F. Coat 36 mini muffin cups (1-3/4 x 3/4-inch) with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended. Add cheese, zucchini, bell pepper and onion; mix well. Spoon about 1 Tbs egg mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake in 350F oven until just set, 10 to 13 minutes. Cool on wire rack 5 minutes; remove from cups.
- To serve, spread about 1 tsp cream cheese on each crostini; top with a mini frittata.
Calories from Fat 45 (31%)
(8%)Total Fat 5g
(10%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 19g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.