Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette
Wheel-shaped pasta adds whimsical appeal to this hearty pasta salad that makes a wonderful addition to any potluck.
- 6 oz uncooked wheel-shaped pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 6 hard cooked eggs, cut into wedges
- Dressing1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs water
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- Whisk dressing ingredients in small bowl until blended.
- Combine pasta, broccoli, tomato and carrot in large bowl; toss. Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss until evenly coated. Add eggs; toss briefly.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours to blend flavors.
Calories from Fat 134 (39%)
(23%)Total Fat 15g
(15%)Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 36g
(12%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.