Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Dip
This fruit dip is so easy to make and is a welcomed addition to any afternoon snack. It tastes great with apples and bananas and it's pretty healthy!
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 Tbs natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbs fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a food processor combine yogurt, peanut butter, cream cheese, vanilla, honey and cinnamon; pulse until smooth.
- Serve fruit dip with apples or bananas. Refrigerate for up to one week.
Calories from Fat 14 (29%)
(2%)Total Fat 2g
(3%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(1%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.