Pear, Gorgonzola and Walnut Pizza
A few healthy ingredient swaps keep the decadent richness of this classic combo intact.
- 1 lb pizza dough (substitute whole wheat dough for a healthier meal)
- 1.5 Bosc pears thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated Fontina cheese
- 2-3 oz Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/3-1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- Spread out your dough on a baking sheet. Lightly brush 1 tsp olive oil on the dough. Top with Fontina cheese, pear slices, Gorgonzola, and walnuts in that order.
- Bake in a 450 oven for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is slightly golden. Enjoy!
Calories from Fat 104 (39%)
(19%)Total Fat 12g
(26%)Saturated Fat 5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 30g
(6%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.