Provencal Zucchini Gratin
This colorful vegetable gratin makes an excellent light lunch or side dish.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 cups sliced zucchini (1/4-inch rounds)
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced (1/2-inch)
- 1 cup olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tsp chopped thyme
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized saute pan over medium high heat. Add zucchini and cook for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Stir in tomatoes, olives, goat cheese and thyme and remove from heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread mixture into a 11-inch by 7-inch shallow baking dish in one even layer. Top with breadcrumbs. Bake in a 450 degree F oven for 8-10 minutes until well-browned.
Calories from Fat 40 (27%)
(5%)Total Fat 3g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 12g
(12%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.