Santa Fe Smokin' Rice Salad
Rather than eating turkey sandwiches for a week, use your Thanksgiving leftovers to make this flavorful dish.
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 cup smoked turkey breast cubes
- 2 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup creamy garlic cilantro salad dressing
- Combine rice, cheese, turkey, tomatoes, and onion in large bowl. Add salad dressing to rice mixture and toss lightly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Substitution Tip: Ranch-style dressing mixed with 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro may be substituted for creamy cilantro dressing
Calories from Fat 91 (37%)
(28%)Total Fat 18g
(33%)Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 55g
(1%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.