Smoked Salmon Pizza
Try serving wild smoked salmon pizza with at your next casual gathering and watch your guests come back for more.
- 4.5 oz chopped or sliced smoked salmon
- 1 large cooked pizza crust
- 6 oz alfredo sauce
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Additional Toppings (as desired) red pepper
- green pepper
- red onion
- black olives
- Spread sauce over the top of the pizza crust. Evenly sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Add smoked salmon pieces and remaining ingredients. Cook at 450 F for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted through.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Calories from Fat 168 (33%)
(29%)Total Fat 19g
(44%)Saturated Fat 9g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 57g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.