Spicy Thai Chicken Salad
Fresh mango adds exotic flavor to these delicious and healthy wraps.
- 1 6-ounce package precooked, grilled chicken strips, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 6 cups pre-cut coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 11 1/2-ounce bottle Thai peanut sauce
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine chicken strips, rice, coleslaw mix and cilantro. In medium bowl, whisk together peanut sauce, oil and water; add to rice mixture and toss well.
- Garnish with peanuts.
Calories from Fat 302 (53%)
(55%)Total Fat 36g
(26%)Saturated Fat 5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 11g
Monounsaturated Fat 18g
Total Carbohydrate 49g
(21%)Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.