Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Vegan Shake
Adding extra tart and tang makes this a mouthwatering masterpiece.
- 1 cup strawberry rhubarb compote
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs graham cracker crumbs (vegan)
- agave nectar, sweeten to taste (optional)
- 2-4 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; pulse until smooth.
- Top with soy- or dairy-based whip cream and sprinkle with additional graham crackers.
Nutrition Note: Whip cream is not included in the nutrition facts.
Calories from Fat 132 (35%)
(22%)Total Fat 15g
(61%)Saturated Fat 12g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 62g
(21%)Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.