Teriyaki Pork Lettuce Wraps
Tender, marinated pork, gently sauteed and wrapped in crisp fresh lettuce leaves, mingles with vegetables and rice noodles.
- 1/2 cup teriyaki stir-fry sauce
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 4 large leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 8 oz can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 14 oz can bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- rice noodles, (optional)
- Combine sauce and pork in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Marinate for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Remove pork; discard bag and marinade. Saute pork over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly pink in center and browned on both sides.
- Fill lettuce leaves with equal amounts of carrot, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, pork and rice noodles, if desired. Drizzle with extra sauce if desired. Roll up tightly and serve.
Recipe courtesy of the National Pork Board
Calories from Fat 79 (30%)
(14%)Total Fat 9g
(9%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 20g
(16%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.