Tutti Fruitti Rice Salad
Combining cranberry, mango, and chopped pecans, this recipe makes an excellent and flavorful side dish.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 mango, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup plus two tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, divided
- In large bowl, combine rice, cranberries, mango, pecans, pepper, vinaigrette and 1/4 cup parsley. Toss well. Garnish with remaining parsley.
Calories from Fat 164 (47%)
(29%)Total Fat 19g
(9%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrate 44g
(19%)Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.