Vegan Orange Creamsicle Shake
The bright color and nostalgic childhood flavor of this shake perfectly complements warming weather.
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp natural orange extract
- 1 Tbs agave
- 2-4 ice cubes
- soy whip to top (optional)
- Combine orange juice, orange zest, coconut oil, coconut milk, banana, vanilla extract, orange extract, agave, and ice in a blender. Pulse until smooth
- Top with soy or other non-dairy whip cream.
Nutrition Note: Whip cream is not included in the nutrition facts.
Calories from Fat 155 (37%)
(25%)Total Fat 16g
(70%)Saturated Fat 14g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 59g
(10%)Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.