Vegan Peach Cobbler Shake
For this shake, choose peaches that are quite ripe (they no longer ripen after they are picked) and there will be no need to add sweeteners.
- 4 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 Tbs peach preserves, preferably natural, no sugar added
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- 2 Tbs graham cracker crumbs (vegan)
- 1 Tbs old fashioned oats
- 2-3 pecans (optional)
- maple syrup, sweeten to taste (optional)
- 2-4 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Top with soy-based whip cream and sprinkle with additional graham crackers and cinnamon. Garnish with a peach slice.
Nutrition Note: Whip cream and other optional ingredients are not included in the nutrition facts.
Calories from Fat 152 (41%)
(26%)Total Fat 17g
(70%)Saturated Fat 14g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 55g
(20%)Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.