Wasabi Pear Lettuce Wrap
This cool pear-and-lettuce wrap packs some heat with tasty wasabi dressing. Serve as a side salad or as a fun appetizer.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbs rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp wasabi paste
- 2 pears
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves, washed, trimmed
- 2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups radish sprouts
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar and wasabi paste in medium bowl until blended.
- Slice pear stem side up into 12 quarter-inch width vertical planks. Cut pieces into thin julienne slices. Place in bowl with wasabi dressing and toss until coated.
- Place lettuce leaves on plate and top with mushrooms, sprouts, carrots and pears. Drizzle any remaining dressing in bowl over pears. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Calories from Fat 15 (38%)
(3%)Total Fat 2g
(1%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 7g
(6%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.