Wild Thyme Summer Salad
Made with cooked chicken and rice, this hardy, quick-to-prepare salad is accented with sundried tomatoes and Kalamata olives.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 8 1/2-ounce jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained, and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- ½ cup prepared vinaigrette
- ¼ cup chopped thyme leaves
- In large bowl, combine rice, chicken, tomatoes, olives, vinaigrette and thyme. Toss well.
Calories from Fat 150 (34%)
(28%)Total Fat 18g
(11%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 59g
(31%)Dietary Fiber 8g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US-registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.