Hdl Booster120 Tablets Item #: ET-1838 / 1642313
- Your Price: $31.49
- List Price: $39.95Save: $8.46 (21%)
- Earn 31 Healthy Awards points when you buy this item. What's this?
Enzymatic Therapy Hdl Booster 120 Tablets
Dennis Goodman, M.D., F.A.C.C.- Chief of cardiology and Medical Director of the Cardiac Treatment Center at Scripps Memorial Hospital (2002-2005) developed HDL Booster as a way for his patients to increase their good cholesterol (HDL) naturally.
In addition to improving good cholesterol, HDL Booster supplement also:
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection.
- Helps restore the CoQ10 depleted by cholesterol medications like Zocor, Mevacor and Lipitor.
Do you know your HDL? to keep your healthy, the American Heart Association recommends:
- HDL levels above 40 (above 60 is optimal)
- LDL levels between 100 and 160
- Total cholesterol (HDL and LDL) under 200
Give your heart health a boost with HDL Booster!*
Clinically studied HDL Booster supports a healthy heart by:
- Increasing good cholesterol (HDL) levels*
- Reducing homocysteine and hsCRP levels which are important to heart health*\
- Supporting healthy blood circulation*
HDL Booster Raises Good Cholesterol Naturally!*
The American Heart Association has recognized HDL as one of six independent factors that can positively impact heart health! Even a 1% increase in HDL can make a significant difference. In a clinical study approved by the Scripps Independent Review Board, HDL Booster increased good cholesterol levels up to 23% after 6 months of use.
Two tablets in the morning and two tablets in the evening.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescrition drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Does Not Contain:
Sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Hdl Booster Supplement Facts
Cellulose, modified cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, vegetable glycerin, carnauba wax, soybean oil, and soy protein.