Grabgreen Wet Dryer Sheets - Fragrance Free32 Dryer Sheets Item #: MG-1074 / 1780253
- Sale Price: $4.24
- List Price: $5.25
- Regular Price: $4.99Save: $1.01 (19%)
- Earn 4 Healthy Awards points when you buy this item. What's this?
MaddieBrit Products Grabgreen Wet Dryer Sheets - Fragrance Free 32 Dryer Sheets
Wet dryer sheets
- fabric softner
- reduces static
- lint repellent
- fragrance free
- no animal fat
- wax free
GrabGreen wet dryer sheets are re-useable for up to two dryer loads, if you don't over dry clothes.
- naturally -derived solution ingredients
- deionized water
- canola oil based
quaternary surfactant - reduces static electricity + does not cause fabrics to yellow
Benzisothiazolinone - non-toxic + biodegradeable ingredient to prevent spoilage
organic diol - non-toxic easily biodegradeable ingredient enables the fabric softener concentrate to be mixed with water without separating
spuniace 100% rayon - extracted from wood pulp
1) Grab a sheet & toss into dryer with clothess 2) Keep package sealed for freshnessad 3) Re-use sheet in the next dryer load We highly recommend saving the sheet for a second use. For Best Results, Do Not Over Dry Clothes. Medium heat setting is suggested to maintain fabric softeners and static reducing benefits, along with extending the longevity of clothing and preventing shrinkage.
Common Sense Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Mild eye irritant. For laundry use only. If swallowed drink plenty of water and contact a physician if necessary. If eye irritation occurs flush with water for 15 minutes. Not intended for garments labeled as flame-resistant, as it may reduce flame resistance.
Does Not Contain:
Fragrance, wax, and animal fat.
Grabgreen Wet Dryer Sheets - Fragrance Free Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Great Scent
- Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
- Simple Instructions
- Small Volume
- Laundry Room
Comments about MaddieBrit Products Grabgreen Wet Dryer Sheets - Fragrance Free - 32 Dryer Sheets:
These dryer sheets are great. They leave a light, fresh scent, even though they are suppose to be fragrance free, and the clothes, especially towels are soft and fluffy. The directions state that one sheet can be used for two separate loads, however I have found that doesn't work to well. So I use just one sheet per load, and save them for the towels and sheets