Magnesium Dyno-Mins90 Tablets Item #: NT-1589 / 1232218
- Your Price: $17.99
- List Price: $18.20Save: $0.21 (1%)
- Earn 18 Healthy Awards points when you buy this item. What's this?
Natures Plus Magnesium Dyno-Mins (250 MG ) 90 Tablets
- Dynamic Mineral Transport System
- Fortified and Food Grown Phytavail Minerals
- Gluten Free
- Quality Natural Supplements
- 250 mg
- Acid-Resistant Tablets
- Nutritional Support for Healthy Bones, Natural Energy Production and Overall Well-Being.**
- Natures Plus® Dyno-Mins® Magnesum is an exciting, revolutionary formulation offering peak mineral support.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium supplies highest quality Phytavail Magnesium from presticide-free, hydroponically grown plants. Unlike other food grown minerals, Phytavail Magnesium is 100% yeast-free.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium employs the exclusive Dyno-Mins Dynamic Mineral Transport System. Specific organic transporting agents for magnesium, including aminoate, citrate, aspartate, ascorbate, lysinate and methionate, maximize Phytavail Magnesium bioavailability and utilization.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium includes rare earth elements that are critical for overall health and well-being.**
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium contains true organically bound mineral chelates, specially coated with acid-resistant protection for increased absorption in the intestines. Mineral aminoates are brown rice chelates.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium enhances Phytavail Magnesium absorption and utilization with FOS (fructooligosaccharides). This all-natural prebiotic promotes the growth of friendly intestincal bacteria and helps to maintain a healthy digestive environment.**
- Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, corn, soy and milk.
As a dietary supplement, one tablet daily.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Does Not Contain:
Artificial colors, preservatives, yeast, wheat, corn, soy and milk.
Magnesium Dyno-Mins Supplement Facts
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica and pharmaceutical glaze.