Umcka Original Drops1 Fluid Ounces Liquid Item #: NW-1450 / 1569193
- Your Price: $11.49
- List Price: $15.49Save: $4.00 (25%)
- Earn 11 Healthy Awards points when you buy this item. What's this?
Natures Way Umcka Original Drops 1 Fluid Ounces Liquid
- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Sinus & Bronchial Infections
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- 13% Alcohol
- Traditional Formula
- Clinically Proven
- Medicine from Nature®
- Shortens duration and speeds recovery time
- African Origin Uncka® is made from Pelargonium sidiodes roots and has its origins in traditional South African folk medicine.
- Work Differently Unlike other cough and cold remedies that simply mask symptoms, UMCKA® shortens duration & speeds recovery.
- Top Seller in Europe Doctor recommendation and high user satisfaction make Pelargonium sidoides a leading European medicine.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside. Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 ml 3 to 5 times daily. Children under 12: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persist more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Ask a doctor before use if you have - a cough that lasts or is chronic such as with smoking, asthma or emphysema, a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus). Stop use and ask a doctor if - symptoms do not get better within 7 days, fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days, new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Umcka Original Drops Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nature's Way Umcka Original Drops - 1 Fluid Ounces Liquid:
I used the alcohol free version of these drops to treat cold symptoms (sniffles, sore throat, and cough) for my 3 kids. They all seemed to experience relief from it and it was easy to administer. I like that it is safe to use for the whole family. I am on my second bottle. I wish it were available in a larger size and a bit more affordable. Otherwise, a great product.
I use the "adult" drops you are asking about and I do not know if I would give them to child because it has a 13% alcohol content. (There is an alcohol free version - I do not know if Vitamin shoppe carries it, which possibly could be used since it has the same active ingredients as the children's but the flavor may not be as desireable as the children's cherry). Hope this helps. Feb 6, 2014
As an adult, Umcka Cold Care is amazing when taken at the first sign of symptoms. Feb 5, 2014