Cinnamon Force60 Softgels Item #: CN-2074 / 1616481
- Your Price: $26.99
- List Price: $28.95Save: $1.96 (6%)
- Earn 27 Healthy Awards points when you buy this item. What's this?
New Chapter Cinnamon Force 60 Softgels
CINNAMON FORCE helps maintain Blood Sugar already in the normal range.
- Use as part of your diet to promote healthy weight management
- Promotes normal blood lipid profiles.
Research at the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and other prestigious institution suggests that Cinnamon possesses a unique power among botanicals
- It assists the body's conversion of sugar (glucose) into energy. As part of your healthy diet and lifestyle, Cinnamon Force promotes healthy weight management by helping glucose do its primary work creating immediate cellular energy rather than ending up as "stored" potential energy in the form of fat deposits.
Take one capsule at the end of each of the two largest meals of the day.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of thisproduct.
Cinnamon Force Supplement Facts
Olive oil-extra virgin and yellow beeswax. Capsule: gelatin, vegetable glycerine, purified water, and carob.
Cinnamon Force Reviews
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
(2 of 5 customers found this review helpful)
from westbrook, CT
About Me Brand Buyer
(10 of 10 customers found this review helpful)
Great for blood sugar AND total cholesterol!
By M. S
Comments about New Chapter Cinnamon Force - 60 Softgels:
The effect on my total cholesterol and that of my husband's has been significant. (We also use red yeast rice.) Our numbers were over 240/260, and this product took our totals down by c. 15-20 points.
I think it is best to only take one per day or if you do take two to only do so for a month on and off. Cinnamon is good for you, but like anything else, in high concentrations it can have adverse side effects..you can google it to see what they are. May 26, 2013
yes I take two a day, as a diabetic I this is help full. and DR. recommended May 28, 2013