About this product
What is Tonalin CLA?
CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is a naturally occurring fatty acid in dairy and red meat. CLA as a supplement helps to support lean muscle, and when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program, can support healthy weight management. CLA can also support reduction of body fat. Tonalin, which is derived from the oil of the safflower, is a natural source of CLA that helps support an increase in lean body mass and loss of body fat.
Why Choose Vitamin Shoppe Tonalin CLA?
• Contains a proprietary blend of CLA from safflower seeds
• Contains no stimulants
• Does not contain any added yeast, artificial colors or flavors, citrus, dairy, fish, preservatives, salt, sugar, wheat
• Contains 90 softgels per bottle
Want a different size? Our Tonalin CLA 1,000 mg is also available in these other sizes:
• Tonalin CLA 1,000 – 180 Softgels
- Weight Management**
- Supports Reduction of Body Fat*
- No yeast, wheat, sugar, salt, dairy, citrus, fish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors added.
**This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel with each meal.
Contains Soy. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Does not contain
Added Yeast, Artificial Colors or Flavors., Citrus, Dairy, Fish, Preservatives, Salt, Sugar, Wheat
At the Vitamin Shoppe we are committed to meeting the highest of standards within the dietary supplement industry. our house brand supplements are regularly tested and formulated with quality and integrity that exceeds customer expectations with everyday low prices.